Festive drinks and cocktails are great for large gatherings. They’re the perfect way to end — or begin — a meal! Celebrate in style with these cocktail recipes and serve three different Irish drinks for your St. Patrick’s Day bash.
Homemade drinks and cocktails are a great addition to any party. They’re fun to make and you can have your group join in on the preparations! Add a touch of green and sprinkle some mint leaves on top.
Wow your friends with delicious Irish drinks
Experiment with making your own drinks at a party. Each person can try a different cocktail recipe to suit their personal taste! Look below for a list of homemade Irish cream, whiskey slush and Baileys coffee drink recipes.
Traditional Irish cream recipe
- 1 cup half and half or cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Store in the refrigerator in a tight sealed container. Shake well and serve over ice.
Baileys Irish coffee cocktail recipe
- 12 cups brewed coffee
- 1-2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 12 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces tequila
- Fill cups with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Mix together Irish cream liqueur and tequila. Top each scoop with Irish cream mixture so the ice cream gets coated.
- Pour in brewed coffee so that each cup is filled about halfway. Each guest can add more Irish cream to suit his or her taste.
Irish whiskey slush recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups brewed black tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whiskey
- 6 cups water
- Ginger ale
- Lemon wedges
- Combine lemonade and orange juice concentrates, lemon juice, tea, sugar, whiskey and water in a large plastic container. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Scoop slush into serving glasses about 3/4 full, and pour in ginger ale to fill the glasses. Stir and garnish with lemon wedges.