Curtis Stone. He licks cookie dough off his fingers and will eat anything for a speed boat. What’s not to love? Read the rest of his honest answers below.
1. What is your favorite ingredient to lick off your fingers?
Curtis: Cookie dough, I can’t keep my fingers out of the bowl.
2. When I eat ___________, I know I’ve hit rock bottom.
Curtis: When I eat my 5th taco, I know I’ve hit rock bottom.
3. What dish always gets you excited when you see it on a menu?
Curtis: Crab. I just love it.
4. Is there a food you wouldn’t eat even if you were offered a free speed boat for eating it?
Curtis: I really like speed boats.
5. What’s a food myth or trend you wish would die?
Curtis: Soda is OK to drink.
6. When no one’s watching, I cook ___________ for myself.
Curtis: When no one’s watching, I cook bacon for myself.
7. If you could have a slice of pizza with another famous foodie (living or deceased), who would be and why?
Curtis: If I could have a slice of pizza with another famous foodie, it would be Anthony Bourdain because I love his stories and I would want to hear how he would answer these questions!
8. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Curtis: I don’t care — I eat them both.
9. You’ve been sentenced to death for a crime you totally committed. What’s on your death row menu? More importantly, what crime did you commit?
Curtis: Roast lamb cooked by my mum.
10. If heaven exists, what mysteries about food do you want explained at the pearly gates?
More ways to fulfill your Curtis Stone craving
Curtis Stone shares his top healthy eating tips
Man Candy Mondays: Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone welcome the littlest Top Chef