Creamy Irish coffee martini recipe
- 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 2 ounces chilled brewed strong coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla whipped cream (recipe follows)
- Green sprinkles (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add the Irish cream, Irish whiskey, coffee and vanilla extract; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into a martini glass.
- Top it with a dollop of vanilla whipped cream and green sprinkles if desired.
Vanilla whipped cream recipe
Yields about 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract (optional)
- Coarse sugar (optional)
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- If desired, wet the outside rim of a martini glass with peppermint extract. Dip the glass in coarse sugar to lightly coat.
Green-with-envy cheesecake bar recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Green Food Color
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix the cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom of a foil-lined 9-inch-square baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Add the sour cream and peppermint extract; mix well. Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour 1/2 the batter over the crust. Tint the remaining batter green with food coloring and pour it over the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Lift it out of pan onto a cutting board and cut it into bars. Drizzle the bars with melted chocolate. Store leftover bars in the refrigerator.