Cheesecake is a classic celebration treat. Why not take the flavors of cheesecake and Nutella and put them into a strawberry? It’s the perfect one-bite celebration treat!
Enjoying a big slice of strawberry cheesecake is a great way to celebrate any occasion. However, life does not always allow us the time to make everything we want. That is where this cheesecake recipe comes in handy. In less than thirty minutes, you could be enjoying the taste of strawberry cheesecake without all of the hard work! Plus, the addition of Nutella makes this treat even more decadent.
Nutella cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- 1 pound ripe strawberries (tops cut off and centers hollowed out. You can use a small paring knife to help with this)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese (or low-fat cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare strawberries and set aside.
- Working with the rest of the ingredients, add to bowl of electric mixer and beat until well-combined.
- Add mixture to a piping bag and squeeze into strawberries.
- You can choose to top your strawberries with optional ingredients like graham cracker crumbs, nuts, mini chocolate chips or drizzled chocolate.