Buffalo chicken wings are a game day favorite and with good reason. Get all the great flavor without the mess with this loaded buffalo chicken dip recipe, perfect for your Super Bowl party.
This delicious dip recipe comes together in no time and is a great use for leftover chicken breast. Store-bought rotisserie chicken can be shredded and used as well so you can spend less time in your kitchen and more time watching the big game. The level of heat in the hot sauce will determine how spicy the overall dip is. For extra kick in this dip recipe, be sure to go for one that’s a little spicier than you’d normally want, since much of the heat is cut by the cream cheese and dressing.
Buffalo chicken dip recipe
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup wing or hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing (depending on your preference)
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put chicken breast, cream cheese, ranch or blue cheese dressing and hot sauce in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a baking pan. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with scallions. Allow to cool for five minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips and/or carrot and celery sticks.