Valentine’s Day martini menu
Not only is Valentine's Day a great excuse to overindulge in chocolate and candy, it's also the perfect reason to drink sexy martinis. Whether you're raising your glass to true love or drowning your sorrows in it, these cocktails will help with either.
1. All-American sweetheart martini recipe
Image: Kelley Karnes
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar brings us this cocktail as part of their Valentine's Day menu.
- 2-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce strawberry puree
- Heart-shaped gummy candy (garnish)
- Mix all ingredients with ice in a shaker.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a heart-shaped gummy candy.
And just in case you don't get your fill of chocolate during the day, this martini recipe has you covered with chocolate in liquid form. It doesn't get much better than that, does it?
2. Pink chocolate martini recipe
Valentine's Day is the best day for pink drinks, isn't it?
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 1/2 ounce grenadine syrup
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake until Cool Whip is completely dissolved.
- Strain into a martini glass.
3. Angel's kiss cocktail recipe
Pucker up for this lovely cocktail. This drink includes the sweet taste of fresh strawberries and a bit of their color, too.
4. Dark chocolate lover recipe
With plenty of chocolate and a hint of raspberry, this martini doubles as dessert.
5. Chocolate cherry martini recipe
Skip the box of chocolates. This chocolate covered cherry martini is better than candy.