It’s football season and pasta salad is a popular choice to bring to a game party because it’s simple and you can eat it cold or at room temperature. But this year if you want to cut down on dairy, try using vegan mayonnaise, or Vegenaise, a dairy-free, eggless mayonnaise alternative. Mix it with cold cooked pasta and some veggies and you’re good to go. Try Vegenaise today; once mixed into the salad, you won’t be able to tell the difference!
Make this vegan pasta salad a keeper
This pasta salad is healthy and delicious with plenty of fresh vegetables. Quick and easy to prepare, you can make this pasta salad recipe the night before and store in the fridge overnight, perfect for a big family gathering.
Vegan pasta salad recipe
- 4 cups cooked small pasta
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 5 pieces sundried tomatoes soaked in oil, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta. When finished, run under cold water or store in fridge until well cooled.
- In a large bowl, toss everything together with the cold pasta until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the fridge until ready.