Who says snacking on chips isn’t healthy? Well, you’re in for a treat because these baked kale leaves are a wonderful alternative to the traditional fried potato chips.
They’re low in calories, crispy and delicious. Grated Parmesan cheese is sprinkled on top for a nice bite, perfect for your salty snack cravings!
An addictive & healthy snack you won’t feel guilty for eating
Healthy and low in calories, these baked kale leaves are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Try them out with your family today!
Kale chips baked with Parmesan cheese recipe
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut kale leaves into large pieces off of their thick stems. Wash leaves and dry thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, toss kale leaves, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Spread kale leaves out on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until leaves are crisp when shaken in pan.