Get ready for a season filled with clinging glasses and parties that go late into the evening. A few holiday cocktails make any party a hit. Offer your guests something unique by trying one of these holiday-inspired spirits.
The start of the holiday season likely means that your weekends will be filled with parties from here on out. If you are planning to host one this year, you’ll want to add some festive holiday drinks to your menu to impress your guests and make your event sparkle. These three options from Absolut Vodka are refreshing, easy and guaranteed to get you in the holiday spirit!
This sparkly pink holiday cocktail will fill your event with a touch of class. Toast to a year full of great memories and a new year to cover up any of the bad ones!
- 1 part Absolut vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- Shake vodka with cranberry juice, and strain into a Champagne flute.
- Top with chilled Champagne.
- Garnish with a fresh cranberry.
This skinny version of the classic Cosmo cocktail recipe will save you over 140 calories which is perfect when you are doing everything in your power to stay trim through the holiday party season. A lighter version is the perfect excuse to have a few.
- 2 ounces Absolut Citron
- 2-1/2 ounces light cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce light orange juice
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- Lime twist
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime twist.
Get into the Christmas spirit with a burst of berries. This fruity cocktail recipe will be a crowd pleaser so you might as well make a full pitcher.
- 3 ounces Absolut Kurant
- 1/2 ounce blueberry syrup
- 6 ounces soda
- Frozen berries for garnish
- Fill a highball glass to the rim with ice cubes.
- Pour all the ingredients over the ice.
- Garnish with berries.