Deviled eggs: Delicious Thanksgiving hors d'oeuvres
Deviled eggs make fantastic hors d'oeuvres for your Thanksgiving meal. They are easy to make and taste great! Try one of our delicious deviled eggs recipes.
Deviled eggs are a must at Thanksgiving. Not only are they delicious, but they're quick and easy to make. You can go simple or get creative. In search of a fabulous deviled egg recipe? Look no further. Try one of these for super simple deviled eggs.
Classic deviled eggs recipe
Let's start off simple with a great recipe for clasic deviled eggs.
Serving size 24
- 12 Eggland's Best hard cooked eggs
- 2/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon paprika, for garnish
Keep reading for directions to prepare classic deviled eggs >>
Shrimp and olive deviled eggs
Turn ordinary deviled eggs into shrimp treats with this deviled eggs recipe that includes olives and oninions.
Serving size 8
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup cooked, peeled and chopped shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento-stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 16 thin 1-inch strips roasted red bell pepper or pimento
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
Keep reading for directions to prepare shrimp and olive deviled eggs >>
Blue cheese, bacon and herbed deviled eggs
Bacon makes everything better, right? Bacon lovers will thank you for serving up deviled eggs made with bacon and cheese.
Serving size 12
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup crumbed blue cheese
- 4 strips pre-cooked bacon, warmed, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash cayenne pepper
Keep reading for directions to prepare blue cheese, bacon and herbed deviled eggs >>
Spicy deviled eggs recipe
Add a little flair to ordinary deviled eggs by spicing them up.
Serving size 24
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (to garnish)
Keep reading for directions to prepare spicy deviled eggs >>
Not your momma's deviled eggs
Watch The Sneaky Chef show you how to make healthier deviled eggs.