Chocolate-covered cherry recipe
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- Premeasure your ingredients into separate shot glasses.
- Pour the grenadine into a brandy snifter first.
- Slowly pour the coffee liqueur into the glass over the back of a spoon (with the tip against the inside of the glass), being careful to let it run down the inside (to prevent mixing).
- Following the pouring instructions in step 3, add the Baileys.
- Serve immediately, being careful to not rock the drink too much to avoid mixing the ingredients.
Next up: Baileys coffee with a kick recipe