Orange-chocolate dream recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 orange twist
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bar sugar
- On a small plate, mix together the cocoa powder and sugar. Dampen the rim of a martini glass, and swirl it in the powder mixture to rim.
- To a cocktail shaker filled most of the way with ice, add the chocolate liqueur and Baileys, and shake for half a minute.
- Strain the mixture into the martini glass, and float the orange liqueur on top.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Next up: Chocolate-covered cherry recipe