Baileys heaven recipe
- 1/2 ounce vodka (vanilla vodka adds extra sweetness)
- 1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream (classic or coffee)
- 1/4 ounce (Jamaican) coffee liqueur
- 1/4 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces cream
- Cocoa powder
- 1 chocolate cookie straw
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and the liquid ingredients, and shake well for 3 seconds.
- Add a few new cubes of ice to a highball glass, and strain your mixture into it (new cubes prevent splash back).
- Let the bubbles settle, and garnish with a light sprinkling of cocoa powder and a chocolate cookie straw.
Next up: Creamier Baileys grasshopper recipe