Banana split martini recipe
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce crème de bananes
- 1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream (classic or caramel)
- Cocoa powder
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Before you mix the drink, sprinkle cocoa powder on a small plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass, and spin it in the powder to rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the liquid ingredients with ice, and strain the drink into the glass.
- Make a small slit in the bottom of a maraschino cherry (on the opposite side of the stem), and slip it onto the glass rim for garnish.
Next up: Baileys heaven recipe