Boozy Oreo milkshake recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce Kahlúa
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- To a blender, add the milk, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, chocolate syrup, Kahlúa and Baileys. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses. Garnish with extra Oreos, whipped cream and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.
Next up: Banana split martini recipe