Crunches and dips of the non-workout variety are important, too! Particularly this time of year, when time becomes super-valuable as holiday parties will soon be in full swing.
Black olive dip
This time of the year, things start to get busy. Really busy. Whether you have a party to host or you’ve been assigned to bring a treat to the office potluck, don’t sweat it! We’ve found a few great-tasting, gluten-free crackers and bagel chips that hold up on their own or as a partner to a few easy-to-make delightful dips.
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten-free.
Glutino makes a wide variety of gluten-free products from pie crust mixes to frozen meals to breads and snacks. Try their Parmesan & Garlic Gluten-free Bagel Chips that pair perfectly with this gluten-free dip:
Gluten-free black olive dip
Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 cup low-fat, gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
If you’d prefer, replace the black olives with chopped roasted red peppers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix them together until everything is combined.
Another gluten-free snack option is to serve Glutino Cheddar Gluten-free Crackers with a savory salmon spread:
Gluten-free smoked salmon delights
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (8 ounce) package gluten-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup gluten-free sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can flaked smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice to the mixture and mix together.
- Fold in the salmon and the dill.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Make the most of your time! Gluten-free snacks from Glutino and easy-to-make, delicious dips help lend a helping hand now that we’re getting into party mode!
More gluten-free recipes to try
Gluten-free Parmesan-topped cornbread
Gluten-free peanut butter cookies
On-the-go gluten-free breakfast bars
Gluten-free millet “tabbouleh”
Gluten-free pancakes and berry compote
Leave a Comment