Vampire repellent garlic cheese biscuits
Twilight fans rejoice! The Breaking Dawn trailer has been released, which means you only have to wait a few more short months until you are reunited with your favorite vampires and werewolves. However, don't be so quick to think all of these eternal fanged creatures are as forgiving, or romantic, as Edward.
Most vampires wouldn't think twice about sinking their fangs into your porcelain neck, but have no fear, I have the perfect recipe that, if you find yourself in close proximity to a vicious vampire, will repell them almost immediatley. My garlic cheese biscuits are filled with vampire-fighting garlic, in addition to containing a high source of calcium. You need strong bones to fight them off, right? Although a few of these should be enough to thwart off Edward and his fanged family, it wouldn't hurt to have a wooden stake in hand, just in case.
Cheesy, garlic biscuits
Makes 16 biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the first five ingredients together. Using a wooden spoon, make a small well and add in Greek yogurt and canola oil. Mix the batter until moist.
- Add flour to a flat surface and roll dough onto it. Knead the dough about eight times. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out until about 3/4 inches thick. Taking a circular cookie cutter and cut out biscuits.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with butter, marinara or plain!
More Breaking Dawn news
- Official Twilight Breaking Dawn trailer exposes Bella's pregnancy pains
- 11 New photos from Breaking Dawn!
- Man Candy Mondays: Robert Pattinson