The combination of fresh watermelon, frozen limeade, and beer creates a refreshing summer beverage perfect for evenings spent at home.
Nothing tastes better during hot summer days than a juicy slice of fresh watermelon – but their large size may send you searching for more creative ways to consume them. Adding watermelon to cocktails is nothing new, but since most people don't have a full bar at home, the thought of creating a signature cocktail may be daunting. This recipe uses simple ingredients and no bottles of liquor that you may not use in the future. It could be tricky to convince your date to drink a fruity beverage, so it was essential to man this one up with beer. The result is something you can both enjoy.
Sip this drink on your patio with a serving of fresh salsa and chips.
- 3 cups watermelon cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cans of light beer
- fresh lime for garnish
- Put the watermelon chunks into a blender and blend until it becomes a liquid.
- Pour watermelon, limeade, and beer into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh lime.