If you’re looking for something easy and healthy to get on the table for dinner, look no further than this delicious dish. Comprised of chicken, broccoli and a creamy, cheesy sauce, this casserole is so tasty you won’t care that it’s good for you.
A quick and easy dinner doesn’t have to be pre-made macaroni and cheese or pizza. Some of the best casseroles can be thrown together and come out tasting great in just a few minutes. This Chicken Divan is one such recipe. While the cheesy sauce makes it so even kids will eat their vegetables and then ask for seconds, it’s the French-fried onions that give this casserole a little extra zing. So the next time you’re having trouble coming up with something the whole family will love, whip up this delicious chicken casserole. You won’t be sorry and your kids will wonder why they ever hated broccoli.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 pound broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, separated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, separated
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the cut up chicken and broccoli in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonaise, curry powder, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup until well combined. Pour mixture over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and Parmesan cheese and cover with French-fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve immediately.
Other Chicken Casseroles from She Knows