Mediterranean food has great flavors. A little sweet, a little spicy. Add them to any protein and a whole new world of entrees opens up to you and your family. But you don’t want to start too big. So start with something simple like this Coconut Curry Chicken. It’s quick and easy but still has all the delicious flavor you would expect from a Middle Eastern dish.
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Melt butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded coconut, curry powder, sugar, and ginger. Dip chicken in butter to coat, then roll in coconut mixture. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and sprinkle remaining coconut mixture on top.
- Bake chicken until cooked through, 25-30 minutes and serve immediately.