Rich, velvety bites of heaven that will extinguish any chocolate lover’s craving. Oreos and cream cheese, dipped in melted chocolate with virtually no work, how can you possibly go wrong?
Cookies and Cream “Truffles”
Cookies and Cream Truffles
Yield | 36 truffles
- 1, 16-ounce package of Oreo Cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups chocolate candy melts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Place Oreos into the food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well combined. For quickest results, use an electric mixer or simply combine with your hands.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 2 teaspoons), measure and form approximately 36 truffles.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip the truffles into the melted chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet.