5 Quick and easy grilled recipes
Grilling gives even an ordinary, weekday evening a relaxed feel. Grilling also offers advantages to traditional cooking methods, including lower energy costs, more intense flavor and healthier options. With so many options and great grilling recipes to choose from, it's quick easy to make any weeknight pop.
Grilled beef fajitas
- 1 lb boneless flank, sirloin or top round steak
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (ready made or prepare your own)
- 2 red or green bell peppers cut into quarters or eighths
- 1 large onion, thick sliced
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Optional garnish of sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese
- Rub meat with seasoning
- Pour ½ cup Worcestershire sauce over steak in a deep dish and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill meat and vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes – vegetables should be charred, but tender.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl and stir in chili sauce and remaining ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce.
- Layer meat and vegetables on tortillas and serve with optional garnishes.
Orange-y pork chops
- 4 lean pork chops
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Coarse black pepper
- Grill pork chops until well browned.
- Combine the mustard with water and spread the mixture over the chops.
- Combine honey, brown sugar and orange juice; brush over chops.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on medium heat to glaze the chops.
Grilled buffalo wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mined garlic
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- If not already, cut wings by removing tips and separating wings from drum.
- Place in a 1-quart Ziploc bag and add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and salt.
- Close bag and mix together, coating all the wings.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight, up to 24 hours.
- Light grill on medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on wings and drums before grilling.
- Grill for ten minutes, turn and grill for final 10 minutes.
Easy bourbon steak
- 1 1/2 lbs steak
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- In a Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients.
- Let steak marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill to doneness as preferred.