Super Bowl cocktail recipes
Throwing a party for the big game and need some original drink ideas? Check out our custom Super Bowl drink recipes and score a touchdown with your guests on Sunday!
Super Bowl XLV is almost here and you know what that means – plenty of food, friends, football and drinks!
You have the food, friends and football part covered – but what about the drinks part? Of course, there's always soda and beer – what about mixed drinks? We have a few Super Bowl-themed cocktails that are sure to please both the women and burly males at your party.
Green Bay Packer's Green Dream
- 1-oz. Midori Liquer
- 1-oz. Cruzan White Rum
- 1-oz. Cruzan Mango Rum
- 2-oz. Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Sweet and Sour
- Splash of Sprite
- Fill drink shaker with ice.
- Combine Midori and rums into shaker.
- Add Pineapple juice, sweet and sour and Sprite
- Pour mixture into pint glass.
- Garnish with Marichino cherry and serve.
Pittsburgh Steeler's Black and Yellow Fever
- 1.5-oz. dark rum
- 5-oz. Lemonade
- Fill pint glass with ice.
- Pour dark rum into glass.
- Fill with lemonade.