Simple, creamy Valentine's Day Fudge
Make your Valentine’s Day even sweeter with this simple fudge and crafty presentation. These Valentine’s candies are the perfect homemade holiday candy to send to a school party or just to give to that special someone who loves chocolate! Its rich flavor and smooth texture is sure to please.
Valentine's Day Fudge
- 1, 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with foil.
- Heat the marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt in a saucepan. Allow mixture to come to a full boil for 5 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Take off the heat and stir in milk chocolate chips and semisweet chocolate chips until smooth.
- Pour into the foil lined pan and top with desired decorations. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut cooled fudge into squares (about 1 1/2-inches) and place into small foil liners.
- Cut a sheet of cellophane into about 40, 6-inch squares. Place the cellophane square over the piece of fudge and wrap around the candy; seams will overlap under the piece of fudge.
- Gather the excess cellophane on each side of the fudge and tie with yarn, string, ribbon or baker's twine.