Mint chocolate chip cookies
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies, especially if they’re thick, moist and extra chocolaty? This mint chocolate chip cookie recipe relies on an ever faithful chocolate chip cookie recipe with a twist. Adding mint chocolate chips and vanilla pudding gives these cookies some extra scrumptiousness and adds a warm winter appeal that is sure to be hit for those mint lovers.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields about 4 dozen
- 1 cup of Parkay margarine (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ¼ cup rolled oats (ground)
- 16 ounces of semi-sweet mint chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, pudding, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Using a small scoop, drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.