Tonight's Dinner: Cilantro-Spinach Salmon
Who would've thought a great dip for vegetables could turn salmon into a dish you'd find at a five-star restaurant?
Say you're having a few friends over for dinner and you want to serve some appetizers. This recipe's great because you can kill two courses with one sauce. First use the spinach-cilantro mixture as a delicious dip for your crudités plate when everyone arrives, then wow your guests when they discover it's that exact same sauce that makes their salmon entree so amazing.
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 tsp of rice vinegar
- 1 lb salmon filet
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Turn on your broiler.
- Place the cilantro, spinach, ranch dressing, and rice vinegar into a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Place the pad of butter on a baking sheet, place the salmon filet on top of the butter, and ladel the cilantro-spinach mixture over the top of the salmon.
- Put in the oven and broil for 10 minutes.
- Pull out, slice into 2 pieces, and serve.