Making dinner for the family doesn’t mean you have to start from scratch or spend hours in the kitchen. A delicious dinner can be just as easily whipped up with some Kraft macaroni & cheese and your favorite jar of spaghetti sauce.
There’s nothing better on a chilly evening than lasagna, hot and bubbling right out of the oven. But rather than spending hours making the tomato sauce, boiling the lasagna and then layering everything together; why not grab a couple “pre-made” items at the grocery store and whip up a dinner that tastes just as delicious but takes half the time? Kraft’s macaroni & cheese makes it just that easy.
Easy Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna
- 1 package Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the macaroni & cheese as described on the package.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan over medium heat. Drain the grease and stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Layer half the meat mixture with half the macaroni & cheese dinner in a 2 qt casserole dish. Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle the top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and serve.
More Lasagna and Tomato Sauce Recipes
Lasagna in a crock pot
One Step Lasagna
Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce