Just because you suffer from gluten allergies or Celiac disease doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some delicious treats this holiday. Try this gluten-free Thanksgiving pecan pie recipe — you’ll never know it’s gluten-free!
This gluten-free and wheat-free pecan pie recipe is sure to please every picky member of your family this Thanksgiving.
Gluten-free Thanksgiving pecan pie recipe
- 1 9-inch gluten-free pie crust, unbaked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
- 20 whole pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add eggs, sugar, salt, corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla in a blender. Mix under combined.
- Add 1 cup pecans and mix for a few seconds until the pecans are chopped.
- Pour filling into pie crust and put remaining pecan halves around the top of the filling.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350í F and bake for an additional 30 minutes — until the crust is and pie is golden brown.
- Cool before serving.