Classic Margaritas with 7-layer dip
For a spicy combination that can’t be beat, consider classic Margaritas paired with a flavorful 7-layer dip and tortilla chips. Check out our recipe for the dip below, you can substitute or add your favorite ingredients
Sensational 7-layer dip
- 16-ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- Layer the refried beans at the bottom of a baking dish or platter.
- Follow by adding remaining ingredients, layer by layer.
- Cover and chill one hour before serving with warm tortilla chips.