Halloween party mix recipe
Here is a delicious Halloween party mix recipe that is the perfect combination of salty and sweet and has just the right texture to make you feel satisfied. The festive orange coloring gives an added bonus to this addictive snack!
This Halloween party mix recipe is simple to prepare and is a blast to make with the kids. I guarantee you won't be able to stop eating it after one handful!
- 10-ounce bag of Hershey's® Candy Corn Kisses
- 4 cups Chex® rice cereal
- I cup of Kix®
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered raisins
- 3 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper; set aside.
- Place unwrapped Hershey's Kisses into a microwave safe bowl. Begin melting the Hershey Kisses on medium power. Stir every 30 seconds until the Kisses are fully melted (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Stir in Chex, Kix, chocolate covered raisins, pretzels, candy corn, and peanuts until covered in the melted kisses.
- Spread evenly onto a prepared cookie sheet and add the Halloween sprinkles. Allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Once cool, break apart into pieces and serve.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to three days.