These vegetarian dinner recipes aren’t just delicious, they are quick and easy to make as well. You can have these meals on the table in less than 30 minutes. Try one of these vegetarian recipes tonight!
Southwestern corn and pepper casserole
Bring Southwest flavor to your dinner table with this hearty vegetarian casserole. This recipe, courtesy of French’s, also is delicious with chicken or soy sausage added.
- 2 cups frozen peppers and onions for stir-fry
- 1, 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1, 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell’s Southwestern Pepper Jack Soup or Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (optional)
- 2/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Cheddar French Fried Onions
- Combine peppers, onions, and corn in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover. Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. Drain well.
- Stir in soup, milk, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot.
Leave a Comment