Twilight Saga food and drink recipes
Twi-hards all over the universe are sharpening their fangs in anticipation of the premiere of the latest Twilight Saga installment, Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
Because this is a meaningful time for Twi-hards, we've pored over and around the world to find creative and delicious recipes for your celebration.
These cute little lollipops are easy to make and dangerously sweet. They're perfect for a Twilight party!
Makes about 6 lollipops, depending on size
- Two packages of cherry (or other red) hard candies
- Oven-safe molds
- Corn oil or cooking spray
- Lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Crush candy, in their packages, with hammer (put between towels).
- Very lightly, spray sucker molds with corn oil or a nonstick cooking spray.
- Add crushed candy.
- Bake until candy is nearly melted, about five to eight minutes. Remove from oven, insert sticks and allow to cool and harden. When candy is hard remove and enjoy.