Layered black bean and corn dip
We love black beans — they are hearty and fit so well with the guacamole and beer theme… and this dip recipe is among the best uses we’ve tried in a long time. Serve with your favorite dipping chips, such as the fabulous varieties from Doctor Kracker.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz refried beans
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 package any taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thin
- 1 jar Two Sisters Gourmet Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- jalapeño peppers, optional
- 16 ounce sour cream
- Brown ground chuck and stir in taco seasoning. Drain. Cool slightly.
- Spread refried beans into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Cover with seasoned ground chuck. Pour Black Bean & Corn Salsa over ground chuck.
- Spread sour cream over Salsa. Sprinkle cheddar cheese, black olives and green onions over top.
- Garnish with jalapeño peppers if desired. Serve with favorite dipping chip