On the ninth day of Christmas…
One sip of this and your usual caramel macchiato will seem disappointing. Created by Rene Matos, Beverage Director, NYC Marriott Marquis
- 2-1/2 ounces Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka
- 1/4 ounce house-made caramel sauce
- 1 ounce vanilla ice cream, softened
- Cholive for garnish
- Combine vodka, caramel sauce and ice cream in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously to ensure the caramel is well blended.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with a cholive.
Note: A cholive is a delectable olive-shaped chocolate truffle filled with luscious ganache, available at TheCholive.com.