On the fifth day of Christmas…
Candy Cane Lane
One sip and the minty whoosh of this candy cane cocktail will take your breath away!
- Splash of grenadine
- 2-1/2 ounces Van Gogh Blue vodka
- 1 ounce white crème de menthe
- 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Heavy cream
- Peppermint candy for garnish
- Add a dash of grenadine into the bottom of a chilled martini glass and set aside.
- Pour vodka, crème de menthe, schnapps and cream into a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into the glass with grenadine to create a “swirl” effect.
- Garnish with peppermint candy and serve.