12 Days of Christmas cocktails
Ah, the 12 Days of Christmas, with its drummers drumming, lords a leaping, geese a laying, and a partridge in a pear tree. Though a favorite holiday song, these days, most people don't have a need or room for all the birds, lords, ladies, maids and pipers. A better way to ring in holiday cheer? Sipping one or all 12 (one each day, of course) of these luscious Christmas cocktails.
On the first day of Christmas…
Mirroring the gorgeous blankets of snow outside, this silky sweet Christmas cocktail will deliciously warm your holiday spirit.
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flakes
- 1 white chocolate wafer stick
- Combine vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao and cream in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain martini into a martini glass and add half a teaspoon of coconut flakes. Stir martini gently with white chocolate wafer stick to create a delicious blizzard!