Delectable finger sandwiches are the “catchall” of easy hors d’oeuvres that can make a brunch or afternoon get-together complete. Serve up these tiny yet filling sandwiches with some hot or iced tea and a few other sweet treats, and you’ve got yourself a party.
Cucumber-cream cheese sandwich recipe
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Mandarin orange slices
- 20 slices white bread, cut into shapes
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on 2 slices of bread.
- Place 2 cucumbers on 1 of the pieces of bread.
- Make into a sandwich. Repeat, making 10 sandwiches.
- Garnish with mandarin orange slices or cucumber slices.