S'mores ice cream pie
Toasted s'mores have been enjoyed around the campfire for more than 80 years. The great news this summer is that the classic combination of ingredients found in s'mores - milk chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows - is no longer reserved for the campfire. You can make s'mores treats in the oven, microwave or even the freezer!
If you love chocolately, gooey, hot s'mores, you will love these fabulous summer recipes. Hershey's milk chocolate bars and marshmallows make s'more pies, cookies and other treats simply blissful. Adults and kids of all ages will love these s'more recipes.
S'mores ice cream pie
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream(optional)
- Additional graham cracker pieces, miniature marshmallows and chopped Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars(optional)
Directions1. Butter bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes before filling.
3. Stir together ice cream, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces; spoon into crust. Cover; freeze until firm.
4. Soften slightly to serve. Garnish with whipped topping, graham cracker pieces, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces, if desired.
Easy s'more clusters
- 6 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (about 1-3/4 cups) graham crackers, coarsely chopped
Directions1. Place candy pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted when mixture is stirred.
2. Stir in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces until well coated. Drop by spoonfuls into miniature paper muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter). Cover; refrigerate until firm. About 2-1/2 dozen snacks.
Recipes courtesy of Hershey's. Visit smoresfun.com for a host of other terrific recipes and cooking suggestions from the experts at The Hershey's Kitchens.