Mother's Day Hot Mama cocktail
You don't need to take your mom out to a fancy restaurant on Mother's Day. Allow her to relax at home with breakfast in bed and this fabulous cocktail.
Mother's Day cocktail perfect for breakfast in bed
On Mother's Day, serve your mom breakfast in bed, along with a Hot Mama cocktail. This spicy cocktail is made with Sobieski Vodka."It is a spicier version of a Bloody Mary with aromatic ingredients, such as ginger, cilantro and Sriracha Thai chili sauce. It pairs especially well with salty bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns," said Tad Carducci, an award-winning mixologist who created this cocktail.
Hot Mama cocktail
- 2 oz. Sobieski Vodka
- 3 oz. tomato juice
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 4 dime-sized slices of fresh ginger
- 8-10 fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 oz. soy sauce
- Dash of Sriracha sauce (Thai spicy sauce) or your favorite hot sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Muddle cilantro and ginger
- Add remaining ingredients
- Shake over ice and strain into martini glass rimmed with equal parts coarse salt, black pepper and chili powder
- Garnish with Asian pickled cucumber.
The suggested retail price of Sobieski Vodka is $10.99 for a 750 ml bottle and $19.99 for a 1.75 liter bottle dispels the notion that consumers have to spend a king's ransom to get a premium quality vodka. For more information, please visit www.vodkasobieski.com.