No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Busy moms don't always have time to bake. If you are looking for a delicious dessert, here is a fabulous recipe for No Bake Cherry Cheesecake that your family will love. Using store-bought angel food cake and other delicious ingredients, you can make this cake in just a few minutes before leaving to work. Refrigerate it and this dessert will be ready to serve by dinner time.
- 1 angel food cake (store-bought)
- 1 (21-oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Cut angel food cake into one-inch squares.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch glass pan with half of the cake squares.
- Cover cake with cherry pie filling.
- Add remaining half of cake squares on top of filling.
- In a large bowl, whip milk, pudding and cream cheese.
- Spread mixture over cake.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate eight hours.
Points and Prizes Keyword: WHIPPED worth 50 points good through 02/03/08.