If you are looking for a new alternative to chips and dips for your next party, serve John W. Macy’s “original Cheddar” CheeseSticks with guacamole. These twisted CheeseSticks are made with wholesome, all-natural ingredients – no artificial dyes, flavorings or preservatives. And they are tasty!
You can serve CheeseSticks right out of the box, warm them in the oven, or try them with your favorite dip or salsa.
Here’s a fabulous guacamole recipe that is perfect to accompany the CheeseSticks.
The Ultimate Guacamole
- 1 box Original Cheddar CheeseSticks
- 3 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped
- 3 serrano chiles (including seeds), finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- Place onion, chiles, cilantro and sprinkle of salt in a mortar and pestle.
- Crush to paste texture.
- Place avocado meat into pestle and mash well (leave some chunks).
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- Bowl the guacamole and serve immediately with a basket of CheeseSticks.
- Take a bow!
While Original Cheddar CheeseSticks remain the Company’s bestseller, John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks has expanded the gourmet product line to include five additional savory CheeseSticks varieties along with two dessert SweetSticks.
John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks, CheeseCrisps and SweetSticks are sold in many of the country’s finest gourmet and specialty food stores, such as Whole Foods Market and Cost Plus World Market, and have recently become available in several national supermarket chains, including Safeway and A & P.
The Company’s products are also served in a number of luxury hotels, including selected locations of the Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons and Sofitel hotel chains.
The brand has developed a guide for consumers on preparing quick and delicious hors d’oeuvres whose flavors blend perfectly with their favorite cocktails. Consumers can download all 20 of these delicious recipes by simply visiting cheesesticks.com.