This simple beverage from The Pampered Chef takes just minutes to make and it’s wonderful. Let the sorbet stand at room temperature as you prepare the rest of the ingredients. To make things easier, use kitchen utensils from The Pampered Chef.
This fizzy, fruity drink will be a hit at your next party. The best part is, it’s nonalcoholic, so it’s great for kiddos, too. Bottoms up!
Cran-raspberry fizz recipe
- 4 limes, divided
- 1 (23 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
- 2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale
- Slice two of the limes, using a mandoline fitted with V-shaped blade, and set aside.
- Pour the cranberry juice concentrate and water into pitcher.
- Juice the remaining limes into pitcher, then scoop the sorbet into the pitcher and plunge to combine.
- Add ginger ale and lime slices and plunge gently again until well mixed.
- Serve over ice.
If desired, 2 cups of a flavored vodka like raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe. If you’d like to garnish the rims of your cocktail glasses, zest one lime, combine lime zest and 1/2 cup of sugar in bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto a plate. Rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge to moisten and dip rim of the glass into the sugar mixture.