Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Tyson fully cooked chicken strips are a convenient option to make fresh, home-cooked meals with minimum time and mess. Here is their fabulous recipe for Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. With prep time of only 15 minutes and cook time of just 5 minutes, you can have a great meal on the table in no time.
Total Fat: 9g
- 8 oz. uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 oz.) packages Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red pepper, cut into bit-size pieces
- 1/3 cup thin strips oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons thinned strips fresh basil
- 2 medium green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare linguine according to package directions: drain and set aside
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic: cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Stir in 3 tablespoons water or chicken broth.
- Place chicken, hot pasta, and remaining ingredients, except for Parmesan cheese, in the pot used to cook pasta. Over low heat, toss to mix. Add Parmesan cheese; toss to mix. Serve immediately.
Makes four servings.
Learn more about Tyson products at Tyson.com.