Quick Stuffed Green Peppers
Busy moms don't have time to cook from scratch. But you can still create "almost homemade" meals for your family by cutting a few corners and getting a little help. Claim Jumper Frozen Food provides easy, quick, delicious family recipes that are made by combining their frozen entrees with fresh ingredients.
This stuffed green pepper recipe is a delicious timesaver. It can be made in less than thirty minutes.
Stuffed Green Peppers
Total cooking time: 30 minutes
- Two boxes of Claim Jumper Spaghetti and Meatball dinners
- 6 Green Peppers
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- Cook two boxes of Claim Jumper Spaghetti and Meatball dinners according to package directions.
- While the Claim Jumper Spaghetti and Meatball dinners are cooking, wash green peppers and cut off the top of the peppers.
- Clean the white seeds and white membrane out of green peppers.
- Place peppers in an oven safe baking dish, lined with aluminum foil.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, take spaghetti out of the oven and carefully fill the green peppers to the top.
- Place baking dish with filled green peppers and the tops of the green peppers in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take green peppers out of oven and cover with provolone cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Cheese will melt onto pepper.
- Top pepper with the top of the pepper. Enjoy.