Hippity hoppity Easter baskets
Easy Easter cupcake crafts you can make with your kids!Ingredients:
Basic cupcakes, any flavor
Frosting, tinted in spring shades of yellow and pink
Airheads Candy bars in Strawberry or Cherry and Green Apple or Watermelon Airheads Xtremes Rainbow belts
Airheads Xtremes Strawberry roll
Mentos Sours or Mixed Fruit candies
1) Frost cupcakes with tinted frosting.
2) Bend 7 inch wire to form basket handle. Wrap wire with Airheads Xtremes Strawberry roll and seal edges with frosting. Insert into cupcake.
3) Place an assortment of Mentos into frosting in center of basket to form Easter eggs.
4) For grass, slice a long strip of green Airheads and bend into accordion shape, wrap around outside of frosting just above paper liner.
5) For rainbow handle, bend an Airheads Xtremes Rainbow belt into an accordion shape, insert florist wire through the center, repeat until full. Insert handle into cupcake.