Egg Salad Sandwiches
Whether you have leftover eggs or hard-cook a batch, this savory egg salad sandwich recipe will make for a perfect lunch.
Egg salad sandwich recipe
Makes 2-1/2 cups, enough for 3-4 sandwiches
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shelled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- In a medium bowl, mash eggs. Add mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, onion, pepper and salt to taste; mix well.
- Serve on bread or toast, or cover and chill for up to one day.