This smooth and cool dessert recipe is great for peanut butter fans any time of year! This No-bake peanut butter pie is also great for potlucks.
If you’re a peanut butter fan, you’ll love this easy peanut butter pie recipe. It’s a treat the entire family can enjoy, and you can whip it up in no time at all.
No-bake Peanut Butter Pie Dessert
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16-ounce) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 2 prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Add in peanut butter and milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9-inch graham cracker pie shells and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.