Low-carb cocktail recipes
While alcohol still has calories, you can sip these drinks low-car and guilt-free.
Low-carb pomegranate lemonade punch recipe
Yields approximately 9 cocktails.
This sweet and sour punch for a crowd only has 3.5g carbs per 8 ounce serving.
- 12 ounces Splenda
- 12 ounces fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups water
- 12 bags Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz Herb Tea
- 1-1/2 cups vodka
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Place tea bags into boiling water and remove from heat. Steep tea bags for 4 hours.
- Combine Splenda, lemon juice, tea and vodka in a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice.
Low-carb dreamsicle martini recipe
Yields 1 martini
This creamy, dreamy martini recipe only has 4g carbs.
- 1-1/2 ounces Absolut Mandarin
- 1-1/2 ounces Absolut Vanilla
- 1-1/2 ounces half-and-half
- 1-1/2 ounces Minute Maid Light Orange Juice
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add Absolut Mandarin, Absolut Vanilla, half-and-half and light orange juice. Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Other easy drink recipe ideas
If you're looking to stir up a quick and easy cocktail recipe or wondering what to order at the bar, try one of these zero-carb options.
- Bacardi and Diet Coke
- Vodka and soda water
- Raspberry vodka and Fresca
- Lemon vodka and Diet Sprite
- Whiskey and Diet Coke
- Tequila and Crystal Light
- Whiskey and ginger ale
- Rum and Diet Dr. Pepper