We were so relieved that even though Christmas and New Year’s have passed, there would be a Starbucks Valentine’s Day menu to keep the “holiday” season going. Well, luckily for us, their themed menus aren’t stopping there. The chain just released the official 2019 Starbucks zodiac, a fun chart that lists the perfect menu item for each of the astrological signs — something to look forward to when you’re ordering your morning drink even when there isn’t a special holiday coming up.
Now, even when there isn’t a holiday on the horizon, Starbucks fans can look to the chart to help choose a special beverage. The drinks run the gamut from hot to iced, fruity to roasted, and will definitely keep you hydrated all year long.
- Aries (March 21 – April 19): Pink Drink — for colorful personalities
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20): iced matcha green tea latte — green means go, go, go
- Gemini (May 21 – June 21): Americano, hot or iced — twice as nice
- Cancer (June 22 – July 22): honey-citrus mint tea — when comfort is life
- Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22): Iced Passion Tango Tea — the name says it all
- Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22): iced caramel macchiato — deliciously detailed
- Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22): flat white with signature espresso — artful cravings
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21): espresso shot — the best kind of intense
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21): mango-dragon fruit Starbucks Refreshers — wild at heart
- Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19): cold brew — a recipe for success
- Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18): Starbucks blond latte — unconventionally awesome
- Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20): java chip Frappuccino — a daydream come true
If you don’t feel like ordering the specific drink for your sign, try this trick. Think of which of the astrological signs have qualities that you admire or aspire to, then order that drink instead. I’m an Aquarius, but sometimes, I wish I weren’t so scatterbrained and prone to procrastination. On those days, I’ll go for the official drink of super-organized Virgos: the iced caramel macchiato. Who knows? With each sip, you just might be getting closer to epitomizing those ideals yourself.