Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies Come With a Surprise Center
Fall has finally arrived, which means it's finally time for all things pumpkin. It's what you've been waiting for all year long, right? But the next time you have an event or gathering, don't serve your guests the same tired pumpkin-flavored recipes you've been baking up for years. Instead, whip up a batch of these easy KISSES Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles — the introduction of seasonal spices will make it your new favorite cookie, and the KISSES Pumpkin Spice hidden in the center will blow everyone away, we promise.
KISSES Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles recipe
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bag HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice candies
- Cream together butter and 1-1/4 cups sugar until light and fluffy in your mixer, reserving the other 1/4 cup of sugar for the spice mixture.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing well between each addition.
- Mix the reserved 1/4 cup of sugar, pumpkin spice and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough, place a HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice candy in the center and roll into balls.
- Roll each dough and KISSES ball in the spice and sugar mixture and place them 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet, then move the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
This post was sponsored by HERSHEY's.